• Upper constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
• Enhanced TPU ankle extended in lower lateral area increases support and protection.
• TPR slider details on lateral toe box gives enhanced flex and protection.
• New TPR heel counter design ensures additional lateral support and security.
• Asymmetric toe design gives protection on shift area.
• Austin Riding Shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
• Traditional lace closure system for an easy, secure and comfortable fit.
• Lateral adjustable hook and loop closure system with TPR strap for added security.
• Medial dual density ankle protectors between the upper padded lining to provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
• Tongue and collar padding provides high levels of comfort and an excellent fit around the ankle and instep.
• Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
• 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-slip micro-suede on heel.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
• Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity.