Alpinestars Bionic Air Back Protector
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Bionic Air Back Protector is certified to the latest back protector standard, enabling the development of an ergonomic, compact protector that focuses protective coverage around the central back. Utilizing Alpinestars’ exclusive Dual Density Honeycomb technology, the Bionic Air offers riders a supremely lightweight protector that closely conforms to the body for unrivalled levels of riding comfort.
BIONIC AIR BACK PROTECTOR KEY FEATURES:
- Certified Level 1 to the LATEST back protector standard (prEN1621‐2:2010) allowing a slimmer, more ergonomic design.
- Innovative Dual Density Honeycomb Technology (DDH) combines two different honeycomb structures to offer lightweight impact protection with exceptional breathability and comfort
- Outer Honeycomb plate ‐ Made of Polypropylene; provides an outer structure to protect the back from penetrating injuries, as well as dissipating impact force over a wider area
- Inner Honeycomb foam ‐ Made from a special elastomeric compound, this light and flexible impact foam absorbs transferred energy.
- The Bionic Air Back Protector has been tested to offer superior impact protection over a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Ergonomic protection plates contour to the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit and comfort while riding.
- Protection plates have special lateral “wings” that flex to fit to the movement of the shoulder blades and wrap around the kidneys when in the riding position.
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps.
- Wide waist featuring a dual Velcro® closure system.
- 19%NITRILIC RUBBER