The Rio Honda Tech Shell is designed for urban riding and has internal Kevlar reinforcements on the shoulders, back and elbows for abrasion resistance, with CE-certified Bio Lite protectors on the elbows and shoulders. Comes with three waterproof pockets and a detachable hood.
- Technical softshell main chassis construction incorporates a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall.
- Mesh lining interior to aid breathability.
- Internal aramidic fiber reinforcements are strategically positioned for optimized coverage and protection.
- CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors are removable, allowing the jacket to be worn in a variety of outdoor situations.
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
- Water-resistant zippers on main chassis and pockets.
- High collar construction with comfort lining.
- Reflective details sleeve and rear make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Detachable storm hood is fixed with zip and hook and loop, offering versatility and convenience.
- Interior waterproof wallet/document compartment with a housing to accommodate an MP3 player
CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors are removable, allowing jacket to be worn in a variety of outdoor situations.