The T-SP-1 Waterproof features reinforced fabric in strategic positions and an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring a waterproof membrane which is fully seam-taped, zippered air vents and a removable full sleeve thermal liner, the T-SP-1 Waterproof is ideal for a range of weather conditions. With class-leading internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SP-1 Waterproof Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
• Multi-panel advanced poly-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Stretch elbow accordion helps movement and comfort on the bike.
• Hook and Loop strap on waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors.
• This garment is CE-certified.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Embroidered logos for unique styling.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.