The CE-certified Tourer W6 Drystar® Glove boasts thermal insulation and Alpinestars exclusive 100% waterproof and breathable membrane to offer excellent protection against the elements when riding in colder climates. This touring glove also has foam padding on the knuckles for enhanced rider comfort and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Warm, winter and waterproof glove.
• Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage
• Drystar® fully waterproof membrane construction for high levels of breathability
• Soft padded knuckle with reflective piping to make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Mix of synthetic suede and softshell for durability and comfort.
• Thinsulate 100g tophand and Thinsulate 80g palm for high levels of warmth.
• Thin cuff closure flap for ease-of-use.
• Sidewall in leather for durability with side reinforcements for strength.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for additional rider comfort.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).