• With increased stretch zones and perforation panels and full leather palm the Twin Ring Leather Glove is CE-certified and fully featured for all your performance riding needs – from Alpinestars innovative knuckle protection to the double wrist closure, this glove offers excellent comfort, protection and performance.
• Full premium leather main construction, with leather palm for comfort and control and perforated leather on top hand and wrist for excellent levels of breathability.
• Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density polymer mold construction for superior levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• Vented knuckle gusset aids internal airflow for cooling performance.
• Alpinestars’ double wrist closure system, with hook and loop grip closures to ensure close fit and security closure.
• Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers and thumb to increase fit and directional movement and comfort.
• Thumb and palm reinforcements constructed from advanced elastomer for a superior grip and movement.
• Alpinestars’ ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with handheld devices.
• Integrated 3mm foam padding Designed specifically for an optimized women’s sport riding fit.
• Integrated foam padding 3mm on fingers helps fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars’ patented finger bridge helps prevent finger roll and separation during crash.
• Racing styled, mid-size cuff length for additional coverage.
• This garment is CE-certified level 1.