Bridgestone For the ever-evolving, new-generation of sophisticated adventure bikes, Bridgestone fuses the MotoGP heritage of the Battlax brand and the highly acclaimed all around excellence of the Battle Wing brand to create tires that deliver enhanced traction and stability, particularly on wet surfaces. These trail radials were extensively tested in the myriad conditions of European roads to ensure sportier, yet safer, performance on all roads, in all weather conditions.
- Dry grip and wear life significantly improved without sacrificing wet performance
- 3D cross grooves designed to optimize rigidity and improve contact with the road
- Dual compound front tire (3LC) with revised profile generates higher grip at lower lean angles
- Triple compound rear tire (5LC) with revised profile provides improved stability and durability
- New enhanced Micro-contact-patch compound (EMC) technology used for both front and rear shoulder compounds
- EMC increases grip potential and improves thermal stability to make sure the tire performance remains consistent as temps go up
- Tubeless (TL)