The Camelbak Egro Hydrolock is a simple solution to increasing the comfort of using your hydropack valve. The hydrolock has a 90 degree bend creating a comfortable drinking angle for your valve regardless of the activity you are involved in. It also comes with an on and off switch which easily stops leaks when your hydropack is not being used.
- Camelbak's Ergo Hydrolock comes with a shut-off valve that gives you the ability to control liquid flow from your pack.
- Camelbak's Ergo Hydrolock is designed to be used with Camelbak's Big Bite Valve.
- Camelbak's Ergo Hydrolock has a 90 degree drinking angle that increases the ease of drinking from the valve of your hydration pack.
- Camelbak's Ergo Hydrolock can be purchased by itself or with a system such as the Camelbak Quicklink Replacement kit which works with many different brands of self hydration packs.
- Camelbak's Ergo Hydrolock has a simple on and off switch that allows you to prevent accidental leaks when you are not using your hydration pack.