Airoh Aviator 2.2 Check Helmet Matt White
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Aviator 2.2 helmet is what professionals and lovers of off-road disciplines are looking for in adventures of mud, dust and thrills. It represents the latest evolution of Airoh's motocross helmets, combining all the technologies that make this model unique in the world. The helmet guarantees comfort, breathability and perfect protection - even in extreme situations - and Airoh is proud to offer its customers a product that is completely identical to the helmets used by the champions.
Available in two shell sizes, the helmet is crafted from 100% carbon aramid-rich materials, making it one of the lightest and most powerful in its class, making it the choice of the most demanding rider. The cheek pad removal system (A.E.F.R) continues to increase safety. The wide field of vision, which also allows the use of the latest generation eyewear, the numerous louvers and the screen with the two different extensions, the GoPro set, the covers for the upper louvers, the spare screw set, the helmet bag and the closure set, are only some of the standard features of this helmet.
- Material: carbon
- Weight: 950 g (+- 50 g)
- Shell: 2 sizes (XS-S-M, L-XL)
- Ventilation: front, top, rear, chin guard
- Inner lining: removable, washable, hypoallergenic
- Retention system: DD ring
- Accessoires included in the box: GoPro Kit, upper vent cover, extended peak, screws set, Airoh logos, winter kit, Airoh helmet bag
A.E.F.R. (Airoh Emergency Fast Remove):
- Airoh system for quick removal of the cheek pads in an emergency.
Extra Wide Vision:
- Wide field of view, which provides a better overview through the additional lateral surface and thus improves active safety.
- The numerous ventilation slots channel the airflow. They let the fresh air in and the warm air escape