Fly Racing Maverick Boots - Black
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The newly redesigned Fly Racing Dirt Maverik Boots are every bit as protective as the previous version while maintaining a comfortable price point for the entry level rider. The reimagined sole keeps the weight down and offers impressive grip. Much like the FR5 Boots, the Maverik Boots also employ a brand new 4-stage sole design. Stage one is a perforated plush insole resting above the innovative second stage, an injected midsole with a unique fishbone design which is lightweight yet incredibly strong. The durable mid-sole is then further enhanced by the addition of a rigid in-mold flex reducing steel shank. Stage three is a fishbone foam layer designed to transfer shock and vibration which is then encased in the final stage, an anti-vibration molded traction sole.
- 3D plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture to save your boots from premature wear
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin for added impact resistance and comfort
- 4-stage high-grip sole design
- Outsole rubber compound provides high levels of grip and durability
- Articulated rear ankle provides subtle flexibility while remaining supportive
- Innovative single-piece plastic injected fishbone midsole
- Inner ankle panel made of durable and flexible plastic
- Adjustable quick-lock 3 buckle closure system
- Rubber heat shields on bike facing sides of each boot
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015