Fly Racing Maverik Boots - Black
The newly redesigned Fly Racing Maverik Boots are every bit as protective as the previous version while maintaining a comfortable price point for the entry level rider. The reimagined sole keeps the weight down and offers impressive grip. Much like the FR5 Boots, the Maverik Boots also employ a brand new 4-stage sole design. Stage one is a perforated plush insole resting above the innovative second stage, an injected midsole with a unique fishbone design which is lightweight yet incredibly strong. The durable mid-sole is then further enhanced by the addition of a rigid in-mold flex reducing steel shank. Stage three is a fishbone foam layer designed to transfer shock and vibration which is then encased in the final stage, an anti-vibration molded traction sole.
- 3D plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture to save your boots from premature wear
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin for added impact resistance and comfort
- 4-stage high-grip sole design
- Outsole rubber compound provides high levels of grip and durability
- Articulated rear ankle provides subtle flexibility while remaining supportive
- Innovative single-piece plastic injected fishbone midsole
- Inner ankle panel made of durable and flexible plastic
- Adjustable quick-lock 3 buckle closure system
- Rubber heat shields on bike facing sides of each boot
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015
HERE TO HELP
Have a question? .
Pretoria: +27 12 271 0070
Rivonia: +27 72 738 3558
Cape Town: +27 63 146 0086
Free shipping for all orders R 2 500 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
OVERNIGHT COURIER SERVICE CUT OFF BOOKING AT 11AM
All orders after 11AM will only be collected the next day!
We offer the following online payment methods:
Secure payment options via PayFast: Master, Visa, EFT, MobiCred & more.
Find out more about our online return and refund policies. Click here.