The Fox V1 Race MX Helmet features an injected molded polycarbonate shell construction. This proven design provides reliable protection from debris and falls. Optimal airflow, a plush liner, and an exceptional fit contribute to the helmets phenomenal comfort. For an excellent fit, the Fox V1 Race Helmet is engineered in three shells and four EPS dimensions and comes in 6 sizes ranging from XS-XXL. By providing different specifications for each helmet size, you achieve a more accurate and precise fit. The varying sizes and fits mean you can more easily find your perfect match. There is no reason a full-face motocross helmet should overheat, turning the interior into a sweaty mess. The Fox V1 Race Helmet features an advanced ventilation system to keep you cool, calm and focused. With nine intake and four exhaust vents, the helmet provides a rush of fresh air as you ride and allows heat and moisture to escape. The combination of circulating air and a soft helmet liner will help keep you comfortable even in the scorching heat.
- The extremely hard-wearing cross-resistant helmet made of injected polycarbonate provides reliable protection against all types of falls.
- Even more accurate and precise fit to the head
- The combination of air circulation and soft padding, or the advanced ventilation system in the FOX V1 helmet to keep you cool, 9 inlets and 4 air outlets, to keep you calm and focused on the track or road, thanks to the optimal airflow that ensures high comfort even in hot weather .
- Removable helmet interior made of anti-allergic material, easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Certificates: ECE22.05 and DOT (V2 parameters are much higher than those required to obtain the certificate)
- Painting consistent with other elements of the Fox MX collection
- Even more accurate and precise fit to the head thanks to 3 shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes
- 9 inlets and 4 ventilation outlets for optimal airflow
- Shell made of injected polycarbonate
- ECE approval