Leatt Moto 5.5 Enduro Pants
The Leatt Moto 5.5 Enduro Pants are the off-road version of the factory racing 5.5 MX pants.
These pants are water resistant and dirt repellent with Ripstop stretch panels and ventilation zippers, ensuring a great fit as well as function in varying conditions.
The Internal Knee Brace System (I.K.S) that prevents knee brace wear and tear is compatible with the Leatt knee brace, as well as all other leading knee brace brands. Offering a comfortable fit thanks to the pre-curved legs, over-the-boot design and 3D molded, fully floating knee cap reinforcement.
Known for its superior wet and dry grip properties, the four-layer inner leg is made of high-tech NanoGrip material whereas the seat area is made of durable 1800D material.
With adjustable front and side waist straps, multi-row safety stitching, 360 ̊ silicone grip and YKK high quality zippers, the Moto 5.5 Enduro pants offer a solid fit and are tailored to work with or without knee and hip protectors.
- Runs 1" small in the waist
- Padded insert designed to float at mid-knee
- Water resistant, dirt repellent coated shell with stretch panels
- Pre-curved, adjustable over-the-boot fit
- I.K.S - Internal Knee Brace System helps prevent knee brace wear and tear
- 3D molded, fully floating knee cap reinforcement
- 1800D heavy duty seat material and NanoGrip inner leg
- YKK zipper and multi-row safety stitching
- Waist with side straps and 360 ̊ silicone grip
- Leg pockets
- Reflective print
- Adjustable, dual front ventilation