O’Neal is one of the pioneers and ground breakers in the field of MX apparel.
The desire for better equipment, tailored to the needs of the drivers and the desire for higher performance were the motives leading O’Neal to found this company.
Product development is a central aspect of O’Neal’s philosophy.
This is exactly what the O’Neal 2Series Spyde 2.0 motocross helmet reflects.
The MX helmet convinces by its design without sacrificing quality.
- Shell is constructed with ABS.
- Multiple air vents for optimal ventilation and cooling.
- Durable multi-coloured graphics.
- Ultra-plush removable, sweat absorbing and washable padded inner liner.
- Double-D safety lock with easy strap adjustment for perfect individual fit.
- Goggles rest securely in place on ridge at back of shell.
- Hydration hose guide optional available.
- Airflaps™ compatible.
- Weight: 1450g (+/- 50g)
- Closure: Double-D
- Safety Norms: ECE 22.05