O'Neal Element Ride Pants - Black/Green
O'Neal Element Ride Pants
The O’Neal Element family is a durable line of off-road riding gear cut with a more roomy, comfortable fit - for the rider who gets out there early and often. The Element Ride Pants feature a balance of wear-resistant impact zones and highly breathable, perforated main body construction. The regular fit features stretch zones at the knees, pelvis and seat ensure mobility and comfort when wearing knee braces or armored under layers. An adjustable waist and tapered leg reduces bulk and keeps your ride unencumbered. Reduced overall weight for hot weather riding is backed-up with reinforced layers at the knees, inner legs and seat in case of impact or engine heat.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking materials
- Lightweight, high denier fabrics
- Breathable, ultra-light panels in non impact areas
- Regular fit with tapered lower leg
- Reinforced, wear-resistant panels on the seat, knees and inner legs
- Stretch zones at knees, front and back for comfort and mobility
- Elastic waist with adjustable ratchet closure
- Protective rubber knee patches
- Tapered lower leg
- Lined for added comfort and airflow
- Color-fast sublimated graphics
HERE TO HELP
Do you need assistance? Give us a call:
Pretoria: +27 12 271 0070
Rivonia: +27 72 738 3558
Cape Town: +27 63 146 0086
Bryanston: +27 011 467 0737
Enjoy free shipping for all orders of R2500 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
We offer secure payment options via Master, Visa, EFT, MobiCred, PayJustNow & more. Select your preferred method at checkout.
Find out more about our online return and exchanges policies.