Pirelli Night Dragon GT Rear Tyres
Where performance meets the road, Pirelli Night Dragon are specific tires for high-performance Harley-Davidson and metric cruisers. With better adherence, road holding and look than standard tires for Custom/Cruiser motorcycles, the Night Dragon was designed for Custom motorcyclists that need tires with high performance on the straight and inclining, but with excellent grip and a higher mileage. Pirelli's Night Dragon allows riders and their bikes to reach their full potential without sacrificing mileage.
- Excellent performance and great fun to ride with a good balance between reliability and life of the tire
- Increased wet and dry grip with noticeably better handling on backroads and the interstate
- Durable compounds with increased levels of grip offer incredible straight line acceleration, traction and outstanding grip at all lean angles
- Bias ply structural designs provide great stability and comfort with easy steering
- Ideal balance between stiffness and flexibility - Resistant, but not too rigid; deformable and flexible, but not elastic
- Updated tire profile supports the bike at every lean angle with optimized pressure distribution on the contact patch
- Unbeatable dampening properties from the best pressure distribution gives high level of riding comfort
- EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology), developed from sportbike tires, maximizes the contact patch for great stability at high speeds and lightning acceleration
- Optimized for modern V-Twin engines with more power and higher torque - 8% more contact area means more power transmitted to the ground
- Aggressive directional tread design with a groove layout optimized to ensure uniform and quick warm up, as well as stability, traction and adherence on all surfaces
- Modern tread pattern combines high performance attributes and a great new style
- Land/sea ratio designed for more tread on the ground, improving safety and grip even in the wet
- Compact tread design maximizes the contact patch with more rubber on the ground to ensure traction and grip in every situation
- Tread structure keeps tread grooves open in dynamic conditions for increased drainage
- Calibrated grooves between rear tire's center section and the tire's edges effectively disperse residual water left after the front tire disperses the water layer
- This cruiser motorcycle tire is tubeless
- This cruiser motorcycle tire is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
HERE TO HELP
Have a question? .
Pretoria: +27 12 271 0070
Rivonia: +27 72 738 3558
Cape Town: +27 63 146 0086
Free shipping for all orders R 2 500 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
OVERNIGHT COURIER SERVICE CUT OFF BOOKING AT 11AM
All orders after 11AM will only be collected the next day!
We offer the following online payment methods:
Secure payment options via PayFast: Master, Visa, EFT, MobiCred & more.
Find out more about our online return and refund policies. Click here.