Pro Taper SE Handlebars - Raptor - Black
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The Seven Eighths (SE) Handlebar represents the state of the art in ⅞" handlebar design. Its 2000 series aluminum alloy construction and five millimeter-thick wall design, combined with its cold-forged crossbar and CNC machined clamps, make it perfect for riders who prefer solid, predictable feedback. SE Handlebars are available in bends to suit all bikes and riding styles, and come in five colors.
- ⅞" tubing at the clamping area
- Exclusive 5 mm-thick 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum crossbar clamps adhered with aerospace-quality polymer
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 1.8 lbs. (816 grams) without pad
- Handlebar pad included