Schuberth E1 Cut Grey
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
The Schuberth E1 is targeted at riders of touring enduros or adventure bikes. A helmet designed to combine the features of a flip-up helmet with the specific qualities of an adventurer helmet. So it offers the comfort and flexibility of the Schuberth C3 Pro while also meeting the tough demands of off-road biking.
- Visor: clear, with anti-fog visor insert
- Sun visor: integral, smoked, infinitely adjustable
- Material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre (glass fibre-reinforced special thermoset matrix)
- Outer shell sizes: 2 (53/54-59/60, 61/62-63/64)
- Fastener: Ratchet fastener
- Weight: approx. 1695 g
- Lining: ComfortFit lining made of Coolmax, breathable, fully removable and washable
- Ventilation: adjustable chin and top inlets plus outlets in neck area
- Other features: includes chin curtain; ready for SRC communication system, 2 integrated antennas
- Certificates: ECE 22.05