Schuberth E1 - Cut Grey
Schuberth E1 Helmet
- The features and functionality of the flip-up helmet combine with the look and feel of an adventure helmet
Dual sports helmet for adventurers
- The comfort of a flip-up helmet
- Look & feel of a modern adventure helmet
- The safety of a Schuberth helmet
The adventure begins when the road ends
- On the way to work or to the sea - no matter which path you choose, with the new E1 from Schuberth you can concentrate completely on what lies ahead. Leave the beaten track to the others. The innovative dual-sport helmet for travel enduro and adventure bike riders offers maximum comfort, flexibility and safety for on and off-road use
Fits exactly, sits securely
- The motorcycle helmet complies with the test standard ECE R 22.05 and can thus be driven throughout Europe. The E1 is available in sizes from XS to 3XL. This corresponds to head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimeters
Visors for your E1
- The visor is made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate - manufactured by injection molding. Optical class 1 for the clear visor. Child-friendly and changeable without tools. Antifog ready: guaranteed anti-fog thanks to the double-disc principle
The ventilation provides even more air to breathe
- A complex air duct system inside the helmet shell ensures a pleasant air flow. The head ventilation leads the air for a circulation in the helmet. The visor vent prevents fogging of the visor. A large adjustable additional ventilation at the chin part ensures your long breath on demanding tours. It delivers liters of fresh air when it matters most
In the light
- A sun visor is built into the E1. With a hand movement over a slider on the helmet edge, the sun visor can be extended or retracted. So you can adjust to sudden backlight lightning fast
Open and Closed - Well protected for adventure
- The chin part of the E1 can be folded up with the visor and the umbrella upwards
- The shade can be fixed in three different positions
- The visor can be operated independently of the screen
Safe and comfortable
- Coolmax® fabrics ensure a good climate inside the helmet and effectively transport moisture away. This creates a consistently good climate and permanent cooling for the driver. Of course, the interior is Öko-Tex 100. It is easily removable and can be washed
Silent on the ear - Stable in the wind
- The E1 is wind stable, commute neutral, does not cause buoyancy, flutter and is extremely quiet. A spoiler, in addition to the adapted helmet shape, ensures this streamlined ride. Many times tested in the wind tunnel, improved and designed in detail for maximum comfort
HERE TO HELP
Have a question? .
Pretoria: +27 12 271 0070
Rivonia: +27 72 738 3558
Cape Town: +27 63 146 0086
Free shipping for all orders R 2 500 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
OVERNIGHT COURIER SERVICE CUT OFF BOOKING AT 11AM
All orders after 11AM will only be collected the next day!
We offer the following online payment methods:
Secure payment options via PayFast: Master, Visa, EFT, MobiCred & more.
Find out more about our online return and refund policies. Click here.