HELMET COMES STANDARD WITH A CLEAR VISOR!
A Swiss army knife of the helmet world
Introducing the all new ADX-1, a versatile modular Adventure Touring helmet. It has features and quality that you would expect to pay three times more for. The ADX-1 can be used as a full face ADV helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. Our oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility.
- Shell in thermoplastic resin: silent and aerodynamic conception for a comfort tested in air tunnel.
- Chinbar reinforced with EPS for a top front protection.
- System of ventilation: 3 indexed air-intakes adjustable independently (1 at the level of the chin, 1 on the top, 1 on the back), create a depression and optimize the airflow through the helmet.
- Nose guard: improves the performances of the anti-fog coating of the shield.
- Chin strap buckle with micrometric setting for a perfect and reliable adjustment in the time.
- Dismountable visor to switch to a perfect offroad use.
- ECE 22-05
Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
The retractable sunvisor (approved UV400 and anti-fog coating EverClear ™) is protecting immediately the eyes by offering higher protection without changing Face Shield.