Incorporating the indispensable features of the original ADV powerhouse SIDI Adventure Gore-Tex Boots, the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots boast upgrades and refinements in strategic areas without upsetting the recipe that made the original such a standout success.
Most salient of the improvements Sidi has made with the redesign of the Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots is the full-height 14 inch Gore-Tex gaiter, which now extends 3 inches higher up the shaft for increased waterproofing - especially useful when fording water crossings. With additional stretch at the back of the calf, there is now more space and flexibility in the shaft to accommodate a wider range of rider’s calf-sizes. SIDI has also increased the area of split-grain leather grip paneling on the inside of the calf as well as the instep for better feel when standing on the pegs off road.
The ankle flex system, tongue-in-groove Achilles protector and other TPUs on the SIDI Adventure 2 have been refined for a slimmer overall profile with better protection, eliminating any clumsiness or bulky feel interfacing with the bike. Strategically-placed flex zones allow for better flexibility right out of the box, resulting in a much shorter break-in period, better walkability, dexterity and comfort. Wherever you may adventure to, the SIDI Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots are one of the best all-weather, on/off-road ADV boots money can buy.
- Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane
- Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk
- Tongue-in-groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps
- Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction along with Cordura
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a VELCRO® brand fastener upper flap with an elastic expansion panel
- Cambrelle lining
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility
Full Grain Microfibre with very similar characteristics to the genuine leather. Full Grain microfiber is not affected by aging and all its features are meant to be long-lasting. Lighter of leather it has very high mechanical properties outstanding tensile strength, tear resistance and flexing endurance. It maintains its softness independently from the exposition to every temperature. Full Grain Microfibre is stabil, breathable and water repellent. More resistant than leather.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is at the heart of all products engineered with GORE-TEX® fabrics. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm (9 billion pores per square inch). These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. Water from the outside will never penetrate. Yet perspiration can escape easily, so that less moisture is trapped in the insulation. The result: you stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire.
The Crossfire utilizes four micro adjustable buckles with indented memory-regulation straps, adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that. All four buckles work independently from each other. This system allows the boot to fit all shapes of feet and lower legs. Straps, buckles and retaining clips are easily replaceable.
For better racing performance and safety, the boot is equipped with, on the rear support structure, a system similar to Verterbra system used on Sidi’s road racing boots making it more flexible and a joint, the Flex System, where the plastic heal ends.