- Fiberglass reinforced composite shell
- Dual density EPS with integrated Koroyd®
- Hi-flow intake and exhaust vents are maximized by Koroyd® inherent properties
- The MIPS® Brain Protection System can reduce harmful forces transmitted to the brain for certain impact
- Removable, washable, moisture wicking, anti-microbial DRYFORM comfort liner
- Contoured cheek pads with quick release pull tabs.
- Fully adjustable visor
- Lightweight stainless steel D-rings
- THOR drawstring helmet bag included
- Meets ECE 22.05 Helmet Safety Standard
- 1450 grams with visor (+/- 50grams)
Koroyd's welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to your head.
MIPS® Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
MIPS® (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) is an industry-leading anti-friction surface technology in the helmet, designed to reduce rotational forces generated by certain impacts.
The Ultimate Damage Control System
- Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to your head.
Advanced Breathability and Cooling
- Air flows consistently through the open-cells, Whilst hot air from your head can easily escape, Ensuring more efficient cooling in the most intense conditions.
Direct and Angled Impact Protection
- This unique behavior helps to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.