This CE-certified leather and textile touring glove features Alpinestars exclusive 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane to keep out the elements when riding in colder climates. It is also equipped with sturdy armor on the knuckles and has a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Mid-season waterproof glove.
- Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage.
- Drystar® 100% waterproof performance membrane construction for high levels of breathability.
- Viscoelastic knuckle covered with perforated leather for impact protection and effective ventilation.
- Mix of leather and softshell for durability and rider comfort.
- Thin cuff closure flap for ease-of-use.
- Side reinforcements for additional strength.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).