Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A-41 Rear Tyres
PRODUCT TYPE: Rear Tyre
TYRES SOLD SEPARATELY!
Bridgestone Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A41 Tyres An Adventure Type tire that has evolved in all aspects to offer outstanding straight-line stability and performance in the wet, in addition to satisfactory wear life. While preserving long tire life, the ADVENTURE A41 achieves the conflicting objectives of performance in the wet, stability in the dry and improved handling. In particular, shorter braking distances on wet road surfaces and enhanced cornering grip make for more confident riding even in rain. This is a next-generation Adventure type tire that allows riders to extract even more enjoyment from the unique riding that only an adventure bike can offer, whether it be long-distance touring, highway cruising or riding on unpaved roads. Recommended for: ? Riders who have adventure motorcycles, and enjoy on-road touring. ? Riders who want high wet performance and long wear life.
- Improved grip in ALL conditions, when compared to the A40, with no reduction in tire life
- Greatly improved wet weather performance
- Mono-spiral belt construction (MSB) together with a revised case construction provides improved contact feel and high speed stability
- Increased sea to land ratio at the shoulders provides better water evacuation at lean
- Rear tire groove angles optimized for water evacuation
- 3LC (dual compound) front tire
- 3LC Cap and Base rear tire construction (cap tread uses a soft silica compound with a medium silica compound base resulting in improved shock absorption and more grip without sacrificing rigidity)
- Rear tire features larger block tread at the center to improve tire life and high speed stability, especially on fully loaded ADV bikes