- Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a high boiling synthetic brake fluid.
- Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is designed for use in brake systems particularly those which are exposed to extreme conditions.
- This product has been formulated from mixed polyalkylene glycol ethers and borate esters together with other high performance additives and inhibitors which give ultimate system protection against the effects of corrosion and high temperature vapour lock.
- The formulation has been developed such that the vapour lock point can be sustained at a higher level than conventional glycol ether based fluids during the service life of the product.
- Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is fully compatible with other fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4 however, in order to maintain the superior performance characteristics of Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4, avoid mixing with other brake fluid products.
- All conventional brake fluids deteriorate during use. It is strongly recommended that Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 should be changed according to the vehicle manufacturers advice. In the absence of such advice, a 2 year change period is recommended.
- As with all brake fluids which contain glycol ethers, care should be taken to avoid spilling this product on paintwork as it may have a damaging effect. In case of spillage rinse the affected area with water immediately . Do not wipe.
Only at Bike Kings
For orders over R3000 nationwide.
Select MobiCred or PayJustNow at checkout.
Collect your online order at Bike Kings Pretoria.