Forma Adventure Low Boots - Brown
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
An inventive footbed that features a simple ventilation system that pumps air from a central position to the entire insole. Air circulation within the boots is a key feature to keep feet cool and comfortable. After several minutes of use your foot leaves a clear impression in the foam so comfort and a personalised fit is guaranteed everytime the boots are worn. All of our waterproof boots feature the innovative booty (waterproof inner liner) system. All of the seams in the membrane are thermowelded to avoid water penetration while maintaining elevated breathability. The EVA covering on all of the waterproof boots guarantee maximum shock absorption and protects the booty from being damaged. Our nylon midsole offers safety and comfort thanks to elevated front flexibility for better gear sensibility while the stiff compound in the back assures perfect stability on the bike. The Duel Flex midsole is featured on all of our riding and touring boots. The EVA covering on all of the midsoles in the waterproof boots guarantee maximum shock absorption.
- Full-grain oil treated leather upper
- Specific adventure/enduro
- atv-quad double density compound rubber sole
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Adjustable velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable GH plastic buckles
- Personalized Forma Drytex tubular lining (waterproof and
- Ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock EVA midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)