Using the latest in grip technology and molding techniques, ProTaper’s Clamp-On Grip System offers the comfort and control of traditional grips with the added advantage of quick, effortless installation. The design eliminates the need for glue and safety wire, yet ensures durable, slip-free performance.
ProTaper’s exclusive, super-slim clutch-side Windowed Core not only minimizes the outer grip diameter, but also delivers critical relief areas for the palm and fingertips. The result is increased impact and vibration damping over competing solid-core designs, leading to significantly improved rider comfort and control.
The grip surface utilizes an extra-supple, tacky compound that is seamlessly molded to the inner core. This provides maximum comfort and traction and alleviates blistering. A firmer compound is used in the flange and end-cap areas to resist crash damage and reduce wear.
- Easy on, easy off—no messy glue or safety wire needed
- Dual compound technology for comfort and durability
- Exclusive clutch-side Windowed Core eliminates harsh feel of competing solid core designs
- Includes 7 interchangeable throttle cams for most full-size 2- and 4-stroke motocross models
- Slim outer grip diameter to alleviate arm pump
- Low-profile CNC machined aluminum clamp
- Available in Half Waffle, Pillow Top, and Full Diamond traction patterns