EvoJet: Urban mobility without sacrificing safety
The discovery range has welcomed a new family member with the arrival of the EvoJet. This brand-new model meets the expectations of urban and suburban users looking to benefit from a safety-first helmet with an innovative design, combining the advantages of a jet, modular andintegral models all at once.
Thanks to its state-of-the-art concept of a chin guard built into the visor, users' trips are made in completely safety, whether the helmet is in the open or closed position, while enjoying a wide field of vision just like a jet helmet. The full-face EvoJet helmet offers an optimal level of protection no matter where the impact points are located.
EvoJet's new aesthectic codes have been inspired by the urban mobility scene: modern, technological, urban and elegant.
Its sophisticated appearance and two-tone finish, directly inspired from today's cars, make EvoJet the quintessential trendy urban helmet.
Its minimalist design has been worked and re-worked down to the most minute detail: the entire mechanical system has been carefully concealed behind the side platesmfor a truly streamlined style.
- The ventilation system has been optimized to guarantee continuous ventilation while in use.
- The chin guard if fitted with a diffuser that distributes air all along the visor.
- Upper ventilation with an open / closed ergonomic system.
- Rear air extractor operating by venturi effect to ensure optimal dissipation of heat to the outside.
- 2 air inlets
- 1 air extractor
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
In order to offer exceptional optical quality, the visor has been designed for a class 1 optical rating with variable thicknesses as a means of eliminating the visual distortion effects, regardless of the angle of vision.
This visor with its wide field of vision has been treated to resist both scratches and fog.
Internal sun visor:
The side switch of the internal sun visor features a chrome-plated finish, allowing for an ease of handling.
- UV380-labeled sun visor treated to resist scratches.
Structure and safety:
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro-lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- New concept of a visor that fully incorporates the chin guard
Chin guard / Visor locking system:
Major innovation: the visor is bonded to the chin guard and locks onto the shell thanks to a secured hooking system. The chin guard locking system may be easily manipulated using just a single hand.
The MICROTECH interior, composed of AEGIS-labeled recycled fibers, offers unrivaled comfort and consistent support.
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30° max)
- Easy fit system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth intercom.